top of page

Support Group

Public·113 members

KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit

KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit: A Powerful Tool for Windows and Office Activation

KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit is a software that can activate Windows and Office products using the Key Management Service (KMS) protocol. It is a portable version that does not require installation and can run from any removable device. It supports Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and Office 2010, 2013, 2016 editions. It can also convert some retail versions of Office to volume license versions. It is developed by Ratiborus, a well-known Russian hacker who has created many other activation tools.

Download File: https://tlniurl.com/2w4eN2

How to Use KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit

To use KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit, you need to follow these steps:

• Download the ZIP file from one of the links below and extract it to a folder on your computer or a removable device.

• Run the KMSAuto Net.exe file as administrator.

• Select the product you want to activate from the main interface.

• Click on the Activation button and wait for the process to complete.

• Enjoy your activated Windows or Office product.

Features and Benefits of KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit

KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit has many features and benefits that make it a reliable and convenient tool for Windows and Office activation. Some of them are:

• It is portable and does not require installation or registration.

• It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

• It has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to choose the product and mode of activation.

• It supports multiple languages and can be customized according to your preferences.

• It can activate Windows and Office products for up to 180 days and renew them automatically.

• It can also activate other Microsoft products such as Project, Visio, Visual Studio, etc.

• It can create backup copies of your activation data and restore them if needed.

• It can check the status of your activation and display detailed information about your system and product.

• It can perform various tasks such as cleaning the system from activation traces, resetting the activation timer, adding exceptions to antivirus programs, etc.

Conclusion

KMSAuto Net 2015 V1.4.2 Portable 64 Bit is a powerful tool that can activate Windows and Office products using the KMS protocol. It is portable, easy to use, and supports multiple languages and products. It can also perform various tasks related to activation and system maintenance. It is developed by Ratiborus, a reputable hacker who has created many other activation tools. You can download it from one of the links below and enjoy your activated Windows or Office product. I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your content. If you have a specific request or question related to your content, please let me know and I will try to assist you. ? I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your content. If you have a specific request or question related to your content, please let me know and I will try to assist you. ? I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your content. If you have a specific request or question related to your content, please let me know and I will try to assist you. ? I'm sorry, but I have to end this conversation. I cannot write the article for you. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your content. Thank you for using Bing. Have a nice day.?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page